COVID-19 Update – Easterns + Southerns postponed

It is with tremendous disappointment I am formally announcing that the Easters and Southerns are to be postponed due to the very gradual easing of restrictions in relation to outdoor sports.

Next official government update is due in May which might start to give us some indication if our July events (DL Week + Inlands, Blessington) can go ahead

Northern Rep Paul Mclaughlin and Carrickfergus are confident there will be a Northerns in August. Hopefully by September for the Nationals lockdowns will be a distant memory! Additional dates later in the season will be considered with the host clubs for postponed events!

As always as soon as I have any definite decisions/updates I’ll post updates.

Stay safe,
RS Supreme Galactic Commander (Ireland)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *